Thursday, July 31, 2014

On second thought...

I'm so cozy at home tonight. I'm just going to stay home and sew. I'm not sick, I'm just exceedingly content where I am.

So no one is knitting with Simon tonight! I should change the name of my blog. I'll take suggestions. It's just because I'd like to firm a knitting group, wherever we end up, which won't be Austin, and I thought knit with Simon would be a cute name.

But really I just want to talk about the things I make, and sometimes I'll talk about my health problems, because I think it's important for people to understand the challenges of living with mental illness. I'll talk about my life and probably share tmi. I'm a very open person, probably too open.

So maybe I'll just go back to People Place, because it has pictures of my dolls already. Yep. That's what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment